Does your Vehicle pulls to one side when brakes are applied? Or the Brake pedal, steering wheel or entire vehicle shakes, vibrates or pulsates when the brake is applied?
Undoubtedly, Vehicle’s brake system is a very critical element of you and your vehicles safety. It assists you in the ability to control your vehicle by reducing speed and bring it to a complete stop.
Regular inspection and timely replacement of worn brake parts can help you avoid more extensive – and expensive – repairs and keep you and your family safer on the road.
We at “Redmond 76” have the industries best equipment & technology to diagnose and repair any vehicle’s brake system, allowing you to get the highest performance and the most fuel efficiency.
Signs that your vehicle needs inspection:
- Noises such as Screeching, grinding, squealing, rubbing and eardrum-piercing
- Vibration and pulsation in the pedal/ steering wheel
- Pressing down farther to complete braking functions
- The pungent burning smell near your tires
If your brakes squeal or grind, grab causing jerky stops or your warning light flashes it may be time to get it checked with an experienced automobile service provider like Redmond 76.
Bring your vehicle to us if you’re not getting the stopping power you should. Our highly experienced and enthusiastic staffs are well qualified to work on all car makes and models, and we pride ourselves on high-quality standards and honest assessments.
Our San Jose Auto Brake Services include:
- Brake components inspected
- Brake rotors or drums resurfaced
- Brake fluid exchange/bleeding lines (which is helpful in removing brake fluid contaminants and air)
- Brake calipers and/or wheel cylinders installed
To check or maintain the brake system of a vehicle, our certified technicians do both a visual and hands-on analysis of the brake’s systems. Once they will be done with their inspection or diagnostic, they will then determine the required maintenance or repair your vehicle needs to ensure an efficient and working brake system.
- We exercise reasonable care for customer’s property while in our possession
- Employ ASE-certified technicians
- Emergency Brake Repair and other repair & replacement services
- Complete auto repair services
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction
We provide all Brake repair and other auto repair services in San Jose, you can trust Redmond 76 for prompt, straightforward, and reliable service. To learn more about the services we offer, please contact us by phone at (408)997-2747